What are the best places to visit in Nainital for couples?
Many Nainital tourist places are private, making it an ideal spot for couples. Some of the best places for couples in Nainital are:
1. Sariyatal: A lake with a pristine water body, picturesque surroundings, and boating facility, Sariyatal lake is one of the prime Nainital tourist places. This spot is private and does not receive an overwhelming amount of tourists, making it perfect for couples.
2. Lover’s Point: The name itself suggests that this is an ideal spot for couples. With a calm, serene environment surrounding this place, Lover’s Point also provides a good vantage point to get a view of the city from top. You will have to take a small hike to reach the peak.
3. Astronomical Observatory: Make your date night with you more romantic and unconventional by taking your partner to observe the stars, moon, and other celestial bodies.
4. Naini Peak: If you are a couple who enjoys taking fun adventure trips together, take a small hike up to reach Naini peak from where you could enjoy the magnificent snow-capped Himalayas.
5. Binayak: One of the thrilling places to visit in Nainital, Binayak is a trekking trail that will never disappoint you. You could enjoy a trekking trip through the towering pine trees with amazing views of the Himalayas. The trekking generally lasts for 3-5 days.